Thursday, June 10, 2010

Snippets.

The cake was so good. I won't toot my own horn in this case, but rather Duncan Hines because their boxed mixes are nothing short of excellent. (Pssst- It's the brand Giada DeLaurentis uses!)

We celebrated our anniversary last weekend with a date to PF Changs (love that place!) and then headed to play a round of miniature golf. We had so much fun and agreed that we need to establish a regular date night twice a month-especially with the plethora of nieces we have who are always begging to babysit.

About 6 months ago, we switched from cable to DirecTV (satellite) to save us some money on our monthly bill. If we hadn't signed a 2 year contract, I would switch back to cable without a second thought. We've had quite a few thunderstorms this spring/summer and our satellite goes out without fail every. single. time. I can't tell you how wonderful that is when we have dangerous weather in our area, or when I'm watching a show that isn't recording.

Cameron is officially 18 months old! We haven't seen the doc for his 18 month check up, but I weighed him at grandma's the other day and he weighed 26.5 lbs. He's becoming chattier these days too- I'm guessing he has about 25 words in his little vocabulary, and he repeats so much more. The little conversations we have are quite interesting. =)

In other Cameron news: I have trained him to do the laundry-hee! What's so nice about our new front loaders is that since they are the perfect height, he can reach in and pull the clothes out of the wash and help me put them in the dryer. Today, he pulled out all the clothes from the wash, and put them in the dryer and closed it- no help from me! He felt so proud- I know I sure was! Now if only he could reach the detergent...

Have a great weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Cameron is doing great! Riley is almost 21 months old and I think his vocabulary is maybe 7 words! I just had him at the dr's yesterday and he weighs 25lbs, but the child will.not.eat!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is 18-months already. Time just goes waaaaay too fast.

Happy Anniversary :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin