I've been tagged by the lovely Abby to list 10 honest facts about me!
Here are the rules:
01. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
02. Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
03. List at least 10 honest things about yourself
- I like to drink juice straight out of its carton or container. I open up the fridge, twist off the cap, and take a few glugs. This way, there's no dirtying up of a glass, and I tend to think that juice tastes best when consumed this way.
- Speaking of juice, I may have a slight addiction to apple juice. If I were to place blame for my addiction to said juice, I'd be pointing my fingers at the hospital where I delivered Cameron. For five days straight, one of the only liquids I had during my stay was apple juice. Prior to my stay, I hadn't had apple juice (that wasn't in a martini) for as long as I can remember. I suppose it's not the worst addiction one could have after a major surgery?
- Age doesn't seem to be a factor in the "grass is always greener on the other side" mentality. My 8 year old niece, Lizzie, told me last Sunday that she couldn't wait to be an adult so that she didn't have to do school work anymore. Silly girl, she is. What I wouldn't do to trade her places so I could do simple addition and ace spelling tests every Friday.
- That reminds me, I was the fifth grade Spelling Bee Champion in grade school. I even have a trophy, complete with a plastic gold bee at the top. Its probably collecting dust somewhere in my parents storage room.
- I do not kid when I say I have sleep deprivation. I'd pay upwards of 500 dollars for just 5 hours of continuous snoozing.
- I foresee a great benefit of having a kid: kid birthday parties. I'm looking forward to getting to go to kids birthday parties at Chuck E. Cheese, and then ransack the loot bags my kids bring home for candy and worthless (but cool, nonetheless) party favors.
- Thanks to my iphone, I can now blog while in the bathtub. When Jon arrives home for the evening, I get to take a hot bubbly soak in the tub where I catch up on reading every one's blog. Gone are the days when I used to drag my laptop into the bathroom and worry about immersing the darned thing.
- A few things have saddened me in the last few days: I went through some of Cameron's clothes and realized half of it doesn't fit anymore. My long little boy is wearing mostly 3-6 month clothing. And we put him in his crib for the first time last night; suddenly my big boy seemed so tiny in that crib. It makes me a little sad; I blink, and he grows.
- I have an overwhelming urge to pee right now (just being honest), but my boy is asleep and I don't dare put him down- this is the best nap he's had all day.
- I think about Las Vegas on a daily basis. We are going this summer for Jon's 30th birthday and I just can't wait. It's been a few years since we've been and I'm DYING to get there and cut loose a little.
P.S- For those who visit my blog strictly to see pictures of my adorable son, sit tight. I'll get some up in a few days. =)