Monday, September 13, 2010

22 week bump picture and a Vegas babymoon.

What a weekend we had! We just got back from the quickest trip I've ever taken: 24 hours in Las Vegas. It was definitely a last minute trip; Jon booked a job there early last week, and we (ok, I) decided I was going too! We had a ton of points through one of our credit cards, so my round trip ticket and his ticket back (he drove there) were paid with those points.
We had SO much fun and this trip was much needed for us! Since we only had 24 hours we crammed as much activity in to that time as possible. We were constantly eating, walking, shopping and even played a few slots! None of this would have been possible though, without the help of my mom, (who is the world's best grandma!) who kept Cameron for 2 nights while we were away.
Anyway, as you can imagine I am exhausted- so I'll leave you with a bump picture I took in the hotel we stayed at (the Wynn Encore) before we went out for the night:
I'll be back with a full trip recap and reviews as soon as I go through the pictures!

14 comments:

Tamara said...

Yay for Vegas and a baby bump pic! You look adorable (what's new)!

Kelsey said...

You look beautiful. Glad you got a quick getaway!

I have to say that I am 11 weeks pg with my second baby, and my bump has a life of its own...yikes! :)

Sweet As Boys said...

What an adorable bump!

I'm 11 weeks and look so lumpy already...EEEK! :(

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable.

Angie said...

We are going to Vegas this week for a wedding and will be there less than 48 hours! ha So I will know what you mean by the end of this week. Going to cram in as many activities as we can. Excited to see some pics! And cute bump, I can't believe you're actually 22 weeks because you don't look it AT ALL! ;)

Anonymous said...

That's your 22-week bump!? Oh my word. I'm 22 weeks, and I'm twice that size (in my belly only, thank goodness, but nonetheless). You're so itty bitty! :)

Jen J. said...

You look so cute!! So happy you had a great weekend!

Joi said...

You are so gorgeous! Glad you could enjoy even 24 hours of alone time with some Vegas fun! : )

Kristen said...

you are so cute! Love that skirt! So Vegas huh? Are you guys moving?

Ashlynn said...

Oh my gosh! You look so cute!! What an adorable little bump :)

Annie said...

you are too cute!! i'm glad you and your hubby got to enjoy a getaway! sounds like it was fun!

p.s. new follower :)

Meredith said...

You look AWESOME Leslie! Pregnancy totally suits you!

I can't wait to hear about the food--there are so many amazing places to eat in Vegas!

Lyndsay said...

You look great! And, I <3 Vegas!!!!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome trip, glad you had a great time! You look sooooo adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin