Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Kindergarten!

We officially have a school boy on our hands- Cameron started his first day of Kindergarten yesterday! He has been ready to go to Kindergarten for so long and now the time has come!


Although I love having him at home with me, I love that he gets to go to school too. And, for another year I get the best of both worlds since he's just doing half day K.

This summer, while we had SO much fun, I often struggled organizing things for him to do. Because of the daily crafts he got to do in Pre-K, he pretty much expected a daily craft at home too. Even though I browsed Pinterest for the latest and greatest crafts and experiments, I came up short toward the end of summer- and Cameron told me I was a "bad craft mom", ha! That sure gave me a good laugh, but it was then that I realized it was time for him to be in school again!

The first day went great- and he says he wants to go to school every day except Sundays. I am anxious for him to make new friends and learn new things!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolute cutie! Can't believe our boys are off to school!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin