Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A few random thoughts for a Wednesday...

It is Wednesday, right? That's what it says on the top right corner on my computer screen, and my mac has never lied or let me down, so I'll stick with that. 
  • I wish money grew on trees. Or better yet, on a secret indoor houseplant so that nobody could steal any bills. I want so many things right now, and unfortunately, my tax return won't buy it all. Atop my list is a new camera lens, particularly a wide angle lens. Oh, the pictures I could take!


  • I've been feeling an intense desire to decorate something lately. And since I'm too old to bedazzle denim jackets, yet too poor to take on anything too major (say...buying an old house and completely renovating it?), I've been begging my parents to let me redecorate their living room. Simply put, it desperately needs it (think: a time warp from the early 90's). After months of pleading, my mom caved; so I'll be getting started really soon and I'll be sure to post before and after pictures.
  • I'm really tired of hearing about that dang octuplet mom. I needn't go into detail about the gazillion things that's wrong with the situation (cause if you've watched the news lately, you know), but the woman just doesn't seem very intelligent. And thank GOD I don't live in California, because I'm still trying to pay for my own medical bills, and I certainly don't need to pay for hers. 
  • Cam is now rolling over! And me thinks he'll be sprouting a bottom tooth here in about month or so. 

"Look, ma! I'm getting big!"

7 comments:

Christi said...

amen sister! i told my husband that the octopus lady (as i so un-pc refer to her as) was the last straw for this california girl...i'm so ready for our move. now if only the dang economy agreed. sigh. soon, soon. cute picture of cameron, too!

Lori Z said...

I just got a DSLR last week and already I want a new lens! A wide angle lens would be nice...or maybe a macro lens...lol. Cute pic too!

fioretta said...

I will take a clipping from your secret houseplant, please ;)

Cute pic of cameron!

Meredith said...

Seriously...your cutie pie is NOT helping the baby fever here!

Freckles Chick said...

Heard that! She also wants to look and be like Angelina Jolie so much, it's freaking eerie.

On a much, much, much better note, Cameron is more adorable by the day!

(Regarding the chairs, I found them at a gently-used furniture store a few yrs ago. I don't know how old they are, but they're in great shape. I've seen similar versions at Urban Outfitters & Crate & Barrel--and occasionally on Craigslist!)

mindy said...

oh yes, this is one of the few times i'm glad i'm in kansas.....oh the medical bills, i'm with you.
i'm tired of hearing about michael phelps smoking pot....
cameron is rolling? how precious!! i think macy grace is getting really close! is your dslr a rebel xti?

Stephany said...

just had to tell you that your baby is adorable!
(but i'm sure you know that!!!) lol
how cute...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin