Monday, October 5, 2009

10 months & weekend fun.

Cameron is 10 months old today! I remember reading blog posts awhile back of moms who would cry when their babies turned one year old- and I thought "why on earth is that sad"? I totally get it now. And I'm pretty dang sure I'll be sobbing in two months when he turns one. I just want him to stay little forever! I love this stage right now- he gives tight hugs and slobbery kisses and it's the best thing in the world.

This weekend (well, just Sunday actually) we decided to go to Kansas City for the Chiefs vs. NY Giants game. I was so excited to take Cameron to his first pro football game! We're not huge Chiefs fans, but we like to support the home team and enjoy watching sporting events of all types.We headed out before the sun came up Sunday morning, and as soon as we got there, I wanted to whip out my camera and photograph some tailgate action. Um, would you believe that I left my camera at home? That's right. I charged my battery the night before. I packed my zoom lens in the diaper bag. I was all ready to take a few action shots and be hired by Sports Illustrated. I kicked myself the entire day for forgetting it- I never forget my camera! I snapped a few pictures from my phone, and thankfully our sweet friends took some pictures on their camera and will send them to me! Still, I feel like Sunday's game didn't even happen because I didn't have my camera. I'll never make that mistake again!

Our friends have several sets of season tickets just behind the end zone. They were great seats!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I am totally in the "why is that sad?!" phase in terms of babies growing up...I'm sure I will change my tune soon enough!

suzanne said...

Oh my gosh, we were at the game too! We should have a KC nestie meet up sometime:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin