- Finishing invitation design for BFF's wedding, and starting invites for the bridal shower and a Christmas cocktail party my dad is in charge of.
- Thanksgiving. I want to have ALL my Christmas shopping done beforehand.
- Cameron's 1st birthday. I have a few things left to get for his birthday and still have to design a quick little invite to send out.
- Christmas. When I think about the fact that I have 18 nieces and nephews (+ 3 more being born between Christmas and Valentines), and 13 brother and sister-in-law's, it makes me want to escape to an undisclosed (tropical) location for the month of December. I'd send out Christmas cards that said "Wish you we're here!!!!!!" with a picture of me surfing in a swimsuit and a Santa hat.
- My 26th Birthday. Which I just might "forget" this year.
- New Years.
- Bridal Shower for my BFF the day after New Years. I'm hosting!!
- Bachelorette party. Must build up tolerance.
- BFF's wedding in April!
Monday, October 26, 2009
Snippets: on my plate.
My head is somewhat spinning these days, but in a good way. It seems as the holidays approach, time slips away and before we know it, we're in a brand new year, and things start to turn green again. When I stop and think about what's on my plate for the rest of the year, I feel as if I need to jump into a a machine that will replicate me into 2 or 3 people. One would just be a mom. The type who eats bon-bons and has dinner prepared and on the table by 6 o'clock. The other clone would work, design, run errands and and party plan. Here's what's on my busy plate for the rest of the year and early 2010.