1. I'm really into Junior Mints right now. I could eat a movie-theatre sized box in one sitting! (Hey, at least my breath will smell fresh.)
2. I'm quite anal about my food not touching each other on a plate. It's one thing when I like everything that's on the plate, but when I order a grilled cheese sandwich and the bread is soggied up by the nasty pickle that has been thrown on the side, you bet I'll tear off the part that's been contaminated. If it's really bad, I'll send it back.
3. Speaking of soggy food, I absolutely love soggy cereal. Soggy Wheaties, soggy Cheerios, soggy Froot Loops-- it's all good to me. I often pour the milk and then let it marinate into the cereal for a few minutes for prime soggy potential.
4. I've had several ads I designed be published in magazines on multiple occasions this year. I would show you an ad I designed, but then you'd know where I work, and then I'd have to kill you. So, for the pure sake of having an image in this post, here's an ad campaign I did for Mont Blanc pens for a class in college.
The ad design and copy had to convey the status and lifestyle of people who use or would want to buy a Mont Blanc pen.
5. I really hate my eyebrows. They are long and stick out very badly. When i wake up from a nap they are sticking out in every direction imaginable, so I have to hairspray or gel them on a daily basis.
6. I'm not sure I'm ready to give birth to my husband's son. He talks daily about what a "ninja" his son will be, and how they are going to team up against me. I'm just not quite sure I'm ready to have 2 honery boys around the house. If you think of me, pray for my sanity. I only have 15 weeks left! Yikes! And a reminder for the rest of you, that means 15 weeks until all that Holiday Shopping madness begins.
I'm only going to tag one person instead of 6 (I think everyone else has been tagged), and that's my dear little sis, Jen.