Sunday, April 20, 2008

Fun with letters!

I have been tagged by fioretta! If you've never checked out her blog/etsy store- it full of wonderful little handmade designs!

A: Attached or Single? Happily married!

B: Best Friend? My husband.

C: Cake or Pie? I've never been known to pass up a slice of cake. Or 3.

D: Day of Choice? Sunday mornings. Listening to praise music before church sets the day off right!

E: Essential Item? C.O Bigelow mint lip balm.

F: Favorite Color? I love to wear black- but I'm loving green more and more.

G: Gummy bears or worms? These are the same thing, yes? I wouldn't pass up either.

H: Hometown? Somewhere over the rainbow. Near a yellow brick road.

I: Indulgence? Sheesh. This list has multipled since I got knocked up. It includes (but is not limited too) anything from Sonic, cake, ice cream, froot loops, cheetos... you know, the healthy stuff.

J: January or July? Probably July. by that month, the temps aren't scorching just yet here.

K: Kids? One will be arriving around the holidays!

L: Life isn't complete without? My God, my husband, and our families. And Cheetos.

M: Marriage date? June 2, 2007

N: Number of brothers and sisters? one sis.

O: Oranges or apples? depends on my mood. I like 'em both. Our bearded dragons however are quite picky and only like Golden delicious apples.

P: Phobias and fears? Carwashes. And crickets. They're black, shiny, and chirp. Not a fan of either of them.

Q: Quote? "People only do what they know how to do."

R: Reason to smile? I have every reason to smile!

S: Season of choice? Spring and Fall. I love the colorful seasons.

T: Tag three people?
OK... how about Dr. Erin, Kari, and

U: Unknown fact about me? I hold my high school track record for the long jump (17'2, I think) and the javelin (125 feet).

V: Vegetable? Corn and green beans. I despise most others, including lettuce.

W: Worst habit? Spending money. Although, I have become much better recently!

X: X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound? I'll be having one soon!

Y: Your favorite food? Pizza, hands down.

Z: Zodiac sign? Capricorn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin