...complete my guest bathroom redo.
I blogged a few months ago about getting the OK from my husband to redo the bathroom, and since then, my energy to do so fizzled. Usually I'm always on the hunt for home decor items anywhere I go, and I'll often find myself swiping that plastic card before I even think about calling my husband to get the OK. Lately, I've been stuck in a "decor rut" (which is probably healthier for my bank account anyway), but I have finally worked up the energy to get this done! I created this idea board to put together what I had it mind shortly after I had the itch to redo this bathroom. WDYT?
1. Bathroom artwork- free! Dug sketches out of my college portfolio and framed them.
2. Mist Surf by Valspar. $25
3. Towels from Target, $9.99
4. Faucet from Home Depot, $44, already installed!
6. Looking for a light fixture similar to this (approx $50?)
7. Shower curtain from Restoration Hardware, regularly $79, on sale for $25 at store closing!
I will be sure and post pics when it's complete!