- Buying primer for the basement. I mentioned to my husband about my desire to repaint down there. He said "The whole thing?" "Yep!" I replied, "the whole thing!!!" I haven't got the color chosen just yet, but we have a lot of priming ahead of us so I figure we'd better start.
- Going back to the fabric store for some clearance fabric I saw last week that would be perfect for some throw pillows in the basement.
- Finishing artwork for Cam's new room.
- Buying paint for Cam's new room. I'm also 95% sure I'm going to dye the curtains I made too. My mind is always changing. =)
- We're also going to start the 30 day shred this weekend! My goal isn't to lose weight at all- just an overall toning and tightening. We're going to take before and after pictures- so it will be interesting to see some results (hopefully!)
Friday, February 26, 2010
Weekend to-do list.
Happy Friday! Did this week seem to fly by for anyone else? I really have a lot on my mind as far as things I need to do around the house. So I'm writing out my list here for myself and anyone else who cares to know what I'll be up to this weekend. =)