Friday, May 22, 2009

Weekend to-do list.

  1. Staining the spindles on the back deck to a darker shade. Jon asked if I was truly up to such a tedious task. I said yes, but I can't guarantee my answer won't change. Pictures to come!
  2. Picking up some furniture for mom's Living Room. Perhaps I'll take a teaser photo of the progress?
  3. Attending a wedding for my friend Kate.
  4. Designing some preliminary wedding invites for my friend Carly. 
  5. Saturday evening BBQ with mi familia.
  6. Signing up for a YMCA membership. I caught a coupon in today's newspaper for a $4 joiner fee (regularly $50)! I can't wait to take Cameron swimming this summer!
  7. Lots of eating. We're talking juicy steaks, hot links and cold beverages with little pink umbrellas. We don't take holidays lightly around here- and it's supposed to be gorgeous all weekend!
Have a Happy Memorial weekend! Anyone have any cool plans?

1 comment:

Tammy said...

That's quite a list! I'd be afraid to post mine for fear that I didn't follow through! I'm such a procrastinator!

Hope you're having a great long weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin