- Staining the spindles on the back deck to a darker shade. Jon asked if I was truly up to such a tedious task. I said yes, but I can't guarantee my answer won't change. Pictures to come!
- Picking up some furniture for mom's Living Room. Perhaps I'll take a teaser photo of the progress?
- Attending a wedding for my friend Kate.
- Designing some preliminary wedding invites for my friend Carly.
- Saturday evening BBQ with mi familia.
- Signing up for a YMCA membership. I caught a coupon in today's newspaper for a $4 joiner fee (regularly $50)! I can't wait to take Cameron swimming this summer!
- Lots of eating. We're talking juicy steaks, hot links and cold beverages with little pink umbrellas. We don't take holidays lightly around here- and it's supposed to be gorgeous all weekend!
Have a Happy Memorial weekend! Anyone have any cool plans?