Wednesday, February 20, 2008

5 things I need want right this second.

At any given time I have a list of things I have my eye on. My list changes all the time, and dang it, my wallet can't seem to keep up. (This is where my nasty spending habit comes to play.) Nevertheless, here are my top 5 must-haves this week:

1. I'm loving this sleeper sofa from Crate and Barrel right now. We are going to be furnishing our basement soon, and I love the idea of a sofa that doubles for sleeping space.


2. This one isn't so practical to purchase anytime soon, but I've had my eyes on it for a long time. What's cool about this Chimo fireplace from Lekker Home is that its clean burning fuel is organic (made from goods like potatoes, wheat, and other veggies) making it enviornmentally friendly. Bonus: it mounts directly to any wall.


CHIMO Fireplace 39.37 x 27.55 x 7.48 Blomus


3. A new pair of jeans just in time for spring. Adriano Goldschmeid is one of my favorite jean designers-- these jeans last forever and I love that they are manufactured in California.

AG Jeans Official Store, AGJN-1170 The Angel - Meditation, agjeans.com


4. I've been dying for a new camera like this Digital SLR by Cannon. I'm really into photography, and want to learn more. Until I can afford it, I'll continue faking my photographic skill by being a whiz at photoshop. =)


8472244 Alternate View 2


5. Alas, my obsession for decorating has brought me to another home item must-have. I absolutely adore this outdoor patio set from Heal's. I frequent the website of this European furniture company often, but only for inspiration because they don't ship to the U.S. (I imagine if they did, shipping would be outrageous.) That fact doesn't distract me from loving their amazing furniture design and quality-- and I'm on the hunt to find something very similar to theirs.

1 comment:

fioretta said...

I'm dying for a digital SLR as well! It's definitely not in my near future though... :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin