Sunday, February 10, 2008

Another week has come to an end!

Here we are on a Sunday evening with the weekend coming to a close, and I'm thinking I didn't accomplish much this weekend. Aside from making some delicious homemade guacamole and chocolate chip cookies, I think it's safe to say I was pretty lazy. Ususally, I've got my weekends planned out by Thursday with laundry catch-up or some sort of home improvement project!
One of my many obsessions right now is getting my house beautifully decorated, thanks to the Nest. I get such great inspiration from the girls on the Decorating and Renovating board! I'm trying to get a few rooms in our house finished up, and today, my husband gave me the OK to start a guest bathroom redo! Here's what I'm thinking for the guest bathroom:

Even though our bathroom is no where NEAR this size, I love the soothing blue-green hues.


I would also like to change all the builder-basic hardware in the bathroom from brass to silver, similar to this fixture from Restoration Hardware.

To see my current house progress, click here, and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

leah @maritalbless said...

I love the bathroom pic! Great style!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin