Friday, February 29, 2008

Greatest Hits: Britney Spears

These days in Hollywood, when you hear the name "Britney," it's 99.9% likely that it's regarding something she wore (or didn't wear), one of her personalities, her latest stint in rehab or a slew of bad parenting allegations. But let's pretend (close your eyes if you have to) for a sec that the girl behind the mic isn't that trailor-trash, bi-polar-drama-magnet celeb the papparazzi can't seem to get enough of, cause Brit can sell a record.

I'm saying it now-- I like Britney Spears' music. It's catchy, upbeat, and on a sunny, warm day like today, I like to roll my windows down and blare it so that everyone else can hear too (no need to thank me). Now don't think that just because I'm a fan of her music that I'll give her the parent-of- the-year award or anything-- cause we all know that's CRAZ. But underneath those pantyless fishnets is a girl who's music I can't get enough of.

I think we're all in agreement that Brit isn't going to be making a comeback anytime soon in this lifetime, so I'll jam to her tunes while I can. Here (in no paricular order) are a few of my faves:
  1. You Drive me Crazy
  2. Oops! ...I did it again
  3. Gimme More
  4. Piece of Me
  5. Baby one more time
  6. I'm a slave 4 U
  7. Toxic

2 comments:

Sea Squared said...

I love me some Brit too! But not the psycho non-panty wearing Brit.

kari said...

I'm a Brit fan too! I'm not ashamed ;)

KariandTom

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin